Amanda Crowe Photography offers a limited number of wedding sessions each year to ensure your wedding photography is as personal as can be.


Friday, November 19, 2010

Jenn + Zac 10.16.10 Sparta/Tomah Wisconsin Wedding Photographer

Jenn and Zac choose the amazing Krystal Muellenberg Photography (who you all know I adore and love her work more than anything) to capture their special day and I was so happy to accompany Krystal.  Check out all of Krystal's Photos on her Facebook page Here



  
Clay Flowers!  Yes like the dirt you use to play in.... these were so super cool!  Light, smooth, beautiful!  Being a soil's major in college, these were the coolest thing I've had at a wedding!



First Look outside the church.


Zac's beautiful and totally unexpected gift he presented to Jenn during their first look... he even gave her a card and flowers that morning to throw her off so she wouldn't expect it!

My first wedding of the year with a bagpiper!  LOVE the sound of bagpipes!





My favorite action shot of Krystal, you can see what it takes to get her amazing work!

I think this is my favorite one of the day.  Love her sassy-ness and his laugh.

The most amazing bridge that Zac and Jenn worked their butts off to get to!


Quite possibly the best cake "table" ever.


They had so much fun with their cake.... did you see Krystal's "movie" of the fight?  Check it out HERE

Probably my favorite dance "action" photo of the year.

Dancing Queen!

And their sweet bar.... oh my.... County Fair inspired, and oh so yummy!





1 comment:

  1. soooooo fab! I feel like I haven't seen them yet, but I know I have. They are soooo amazing. thanks so much for being there with me!

    ReplyDelete